Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

somene post glitches!

Go down 
+2
shafdude
ftb3-hacker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ftb3-hacker

MoM Points : 35

somene post glitches! Empty
PostSubject: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 am

plz post some but add a new topic :O Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
shafdude

MoM Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

This glitch doesn't help you in the game but, its extremely funny so try it. First what you do is just stand still in competitive mode and don't move. Then you click /_\ triangle and then X at a fast pace. Repeat it again and again and don't stop in between repeating. What your character does is He/She changes stances from standing to crouching but at a faster pace then tapping triangle repeatedly. It looks like your character is humping when you do it. The best time to do it is when you kill someone and go up to his corpse. Looks so f**kin Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
shafdude

MoM Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 am

I call this glitch SWIMMING. You have to go to a game with either maps Distant Port, Crimson Basin or Rampart Rumble and there has to be grenades in the game. First go to the river take out your grenade. Then lay down facing the water and hold R then X, keep holding them at the same time until you wanna get out of the water. You should see a red line once you hold R and X. Once you see the line move towards the water with the analog stick and your character will submerge into the water. Now you can move around in the water, to stop swimming simply let go of R and X. Once you let go of the buttons your character will throw the grenade and will stand up out of the water. While your swimming you are immune to bullets and no one can kill you unless they use explosives or they come and melee attack you. You cant do anything while in the water except swimming around and talking on your Mic.
Back to top Go down
FamousABC13
FamousABC13

MoM Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

thats the gayest glitch ever lmao somene post glitches! 506412
Back to top Go down
ImFromBermuda
ImFromBermuda

MoM Points : 1

PostSubject: this funny glitch!!! :)   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:16 am

ok i got this glitch from some1 named lilchucky123... he showed me it first, anyways wat you do is:
1.press R trigger
2.then keep on pressing start
3.then go up to somones cruch and do it and it looks like your playing with there d!ck.
4.lolololol somene post glitches! Icon_lol

its so funny you should try it.
Back to top Go down
King-WhoreHey
Admin
Admin
King-WhoreHey

MoM Points : 401

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 am

These should be posted in diffrent Topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofmyown.net/
Austin3

MoM Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 pm

cool glitch rapid fire desert eagle

1. get f2k and de.50
2. you need to be in crimson basin
3. go up to the exploding wall
4. pull out your de
5.go to eploding wall and hlold [] and then when you reach into your pocket switch to primary and then you got a rapid de ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Auteen3
Back to top Go down
FamousABC13
FamousABC13

MoM Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry but dumb glitch there gonna patch it soon lol
Back to top Go down
Austin3

MoM Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:41 am

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somene post glitches!   somene post glitches! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

somene post glitches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FireTeam Bravo 3 :: Glitches-
Jump to:  
Mindofmyown.net