Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shafdude

MoM Points : 72

How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it Empty
PostSubject: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 am

So what happened was I was just in a normal FTB3 room playing a game and I asked everybody in the room if they new a way to download games from the play station store with out giving your credit card information to Psn. This One star with a blue background named sugafresh (I don't no if that was actually his real name i forgot his name) said there was a code that you could put in your psn that would let you download all the games for free on the playstation store. He said you have to be a hacker to do it and I am not hacker so I asked him if he could do it for me. He said yes he could and told me to follow him into a room so I did. Then he told me to give him my email address and its password so he can log in to my psn account and put in the code that lets you download games for free in my psn account, so I gave him my email and password. I waited in the room for him to come back for about 20 minutes and after that i got disconnected from the internet. When I tried to log into my psn again and go back online in competitive mode it said that my password or email was incorrect, I typed it again multiple times to see if it would sign in but no it didn't. So now Sugafresh has my psn account and changed the password or somthing so I cant log in and play ftb3 anymore. I will now have to pay $20 to make a new account and get a new code for ftb3 online multiplayer.

If you ever see Sugafresh in game tell him about this and make sure you use your mm1 on him and try to spread this to as many ftb3 players as you can.

This happened on August 6th 2010 around 7:20pm (New York time)
Thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
DeKroma
Admin
Admin
DeKroma

MoM Points : 566

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 am

Call playstation and tell them what happened and they might get you your account back

and by the way post it in the right section next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofmyown.net
King-WhoreHey
Admin
Admin
King-WhoreHey

MoM Points : 401

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 am

I don't get why people give out their Email & Pass. It's so STUPID. Free Games? REALLY. You actually thought there really was a code that gets you free games. WOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofmyown.net/
shafdude

MoM Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am

Dekroma i called playstation like you said and they said they can get me my account back its just that their gonna suspend me from playstation for about a week since i gave out my information to somone when i shouldnt have
Back to top Go down
King-WhoreHey
Admin
Admin
King-WhoreHey

MoM Points : 401

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:43 am

That's the stupidest suspension reason ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofmyown.net/
starscream

MoM Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 am

THAT REALLY SUCKS im sorry 4 u man Sad
Back to top Go down
starscream

MoM Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 am

ill spread the word
Back to top Go down
"™My Name is Dante™"
How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it 562-4

MoM Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

☠ILL TAKE CARE OF THAT GUY FOR YEA Shafdude AND King-Whorehey THERE IS A WAY TO GET FREE GAMES,BUT THERE IS [NO] CODE FOR IT.☠
Back to top Go down
http://www.hackthissite.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it   How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I got hacked please read this I would appreciate it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FireTeam Bravo 3 :: Chat and Help-
Jump to:  
Mindofmyown.net
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com